Advanced Brake: System Design & Commissioning
The program typically covers the brake certification process from conception to commissioning.
Transpecs Advanced Brake: System Design & Commissioning is a training program that focuses on the design and commissioning of advanced braking systems for commercial vehicles. The program is designed for engineers, technicians, and other professionals who work in the field of vehicle braking systems and who are interested in learning about the latest technologies and best practices in braking system design.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
- Competent computer usage skill.
- Successfully completing the Basic Brake & Diagnostic training test paper with a score = 85%.
- To provide an understanding of legislative requirements.
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of trailer braking system design & compliance.
- Successfully complete an End Of Line procedure on a TEBS-E brake control system.
- Advance technical competence in trailer electronic control systems.
HOW TO BOOK
To book a place on either of these courses, simply email WabcoTraining@transpecs.co.nz or call on (09) 909 8340.
COURSE DESCRIPTIONBrake System Design Programming
SEND AN ENQUIRY
Send us a few details and our team will call you back to discuss your enquiry. Or you can call us directly on 0800 875 669