The Latest Regal Haulage Units
Earlier last month, we have handed over the keys of two brand new maxi cube units to a new Owner Operator – Paengaroa Road Haulage of Bay of Plenty.
Both of these magnificent beasts sure do make themselves present on the road. Packing some whopping 135 cubic metres (!!!) of water level volume, the limits were pushed with this one.
You will see these units along the east coast of North Island. We are welcoming Ethan and Matt to our growing Owner Operator family.
Our engineering, mechanical and parts teams have put a lot of hard work and effort to ensure the fitment and the quality of every little detail of this unit. This is one for the calendars. A big thanks to all involved.
A build like this would not happen without our great suppliers. Thanks for the quality goods and services you provide and continuous support.
Regal Haulage’s Volvo FH700 8x4 + 5 Axle maxi cube trailer.
• FH 700hp coupled to an I shift transmission, with a sleeper cab and full safety package; (Supplied by Todd Martin at Truck Stops Volvo)
• Hoists and tarps are operated from the Volvo remote;
• Fleet Image sandblasted and painted chassis;
• Roadrunner hydraulic tank;
• Edbro multi-stage hoists; (Transpecs)
• SAF Intradisc ZI9 axles; (Transpecs)
• Alcoa Durabrite wheels (Transpecs) wrapped in Bridgestone tyres.
• Wabco EBS Intelligent Trailer Brake System (Transpecs)